Starting with Cloud Computing costs significantly less than building an in-house server from ground up.
Cloud Computing gives companies a competitive edge by avoiding the in-house costs of maintenance, power, and storage space.Enjoy cost efficiency with Cloud Computing
With Cloud Computing your work is always with you. Access your work from the office, construction site, home, or even on the go with any mobile device.
The Cloud provides the flexibility of accessing your work.Work from anywhere with Cloud Computing
The Cloud offers the ability to scale your business without the hassle of maintaining hardware, software, power, or maintenance.
Give your company a competitive edge with Cloud Computing.Sign up for Cloud Computing today!
Request a Cloud Assessment
The office power just went out…
- Did I just lose all my work?
- How long is this power going to be out?
- How much is this downtime costing me?
- How long until I can start working again?
With your Cloud you’re already confident about these answers.
- My work is always safe on the Cloud.
- I’m not limited to this building, I can work in the Cafe down the street.
- Thankfully I have no downtime
- Since I have a laptop, I’ll start right now.
Benefits of Desktop as a Service
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
Sign up for Desktop as a Service
Take your desktop with you (DaaS)
When using MultiTrends Desktop as a Service (DaaS) staff can access the same desktop on another device.
This allows your staff to continue working.
DaaS works on Phones, Tablets, Laptops, and desktops!