Replacing an old Server? Use Server Virtualization!
Reduce your hardware and increase your space with Server Virtualization and Design!
MultiTRENDS can reduce the costs associated with running your servers.
No longer worry about adding/removing servers, users, or applications!
Learn more about our Server Virtualization Services
More Space, Better Reliability & Increase Performance!
When a server has been virtualized the hardware can be removed from the location. This increases space for more employee’s or other projects.
- Receive higher availability, reliability & increased performance to your business.
- Your capital and operating costs are dramatically reduced.
- Reduce the costs associated with running your server.
- Simplify the complexity of owning servers.
- Staff efficiency levels are increased.
Enable Staff to Work from Anywhere!
With a Virtualized server storage drives are no longer physical reducing staff problems like data loss and out of date hardware.
Many businesses use this ability to help create on-site estimates as they can provide real-time data and provide estimates without returning to the office.Start working from anywhere!
Request Server Virtualization and Design
- Have the peace of mind knowing your business can be restored at full functionality.
- Quickly restore your data if hardware is stolen, or physically damaged.
- Data will not be at risk if your office is effected by a natural disaster.
- Data will be backed up automatically providing you ease of mind.
Fire in New Westminster effected 11 business’s!
The fire reportedly spread in minutes effecting multiple businesses.
How many of these business’s prepared for this natural disaster?
When it comes to natural disasters you don’t want to take any chances with data loss.
Business’s can prepare for natural disasters with our Remote Backup and Disaster Recovery Service.
Remote Backup and Disaster Recovery Service protects your data from a natural disaster, ensuring your business’s data is safe if hit by a Fire. MultiTrends protects your data in our Remote Server away from the danger.
No longer worry about
- Data Loss
- Hardware Theft
- Natural Disasters
- Backing up your Data
Data loss would halt your business, prevent this with Remote Backup & Disaster Recovery.
Floods will damage electronics very fast, ensure your data is
protected with our Remote Backup & Disaster Recovery.
Sign up for Remote Backup and Disaster Recover Plan
The Mining Industry has started to use Cloud Computing to ensure that they are able to make the most out of their budget. With Mining locations using huge amounts of resources Cloud Computing allows for a easy method to keep track of resources.
Cloud Computing also allows for companies to subscribe to their Software & Infrastructure depending on their choice of Cloud. The subscription model of Cloud Computing enables Mining companies to ensure their budget isn’t used up on requirements like I.T. and is available for more staff and equipment to ensure they achieve their end goal.
The Software as a Service model allows you to utilize your software without having to worry about owning enough physical license keys.
Utilizing the Cloud your Software is licensed based on how many users you require.
We simply increase your user amount and you’re able to setup your new staff in minutes.
Software can be upgraded on the fly.
Simply log-out of your Cloud, request the new version of software, then log back into your Cloud.
Sign up for Software as a Service
Benefits of Software as a Service
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
No longer worry about
- Upgrading Hardware
- Upgrading Software
- Hardware Failures
- Internet Outages
- Hardware Theft
- Power Outages