The Mining Industry has started to use Cloud Computing to ensure that they are able to make the most out of their budget. With Mining locations using huge amounts of resources Cloud Computing allows for a easy method to keep track of resources.
Cloud Computing also allows for companies to subscribe to their Software & Infrastructure depending on their choice of Cloud. The subscription model of Cloud Computing enables Mining companies to ensure their budget isn’t used up on requirements like I.T. and is available for more staff and equipment to ensure they achieve their end goal.
The Software as a Service model allows you to utilize your software without having to worry about owning enough physical license keys.
Utilizing the Cloud your Software is licensed based on how many users you require.
We simply increase your user amount and you’re able to setup your new staff in minutes.
Software can be upgraded on the fly.
Simply log-out of your Cloud, request the new version of software, then log back into your Cloud.
Sign up for Software as a Service
Benefits of Software as a Service
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
No longer worry about
- Upgrading Hardware
- Upgrading Software
- Hardware Failures
- Internet Outages
- Hardware Theft
- Power Outages