The Health Industry is using Cloud Computing and the service Virtual Desktop Infrastructure to reduce the requirement of bulky hardware. With the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure health care representatives utilize tablet computers like the Panasonic Toughbook H2.
Tablet computers help staff create a mobile environment when assisting patients. Tablet’s also provide the ability to provide in-depth details on the patients test results. This can help improve the patients understanding of the results.
Take your desktop with you (VDI)
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure allows you to work off any laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
With a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure you no longer need to go to a specific computer for your information as you’re computer station is Virtual.
This means you can take your information with you anywhere you go with fast deployment and easy to adapt.
Panasonic Toughbook H2 Benefits
Toughbook’s have plenty of features that help assist the healthcare industry.
Long Battery Life
- RFID & Barcode Reader
- Hot Swapping Batteries
- Auto focus camera integrated
- Fingerprint user authentication
- Designed for easy transportation
- Rugged design against drop damage
- Fan-less, no ports, easily disinfected
- Card-less smart card user authentication
- Electronic patient record easily accessed
- Doctors can check patient’s data at any time
Contact our Software & Hardware Procurement Services department to order a Panasonic Toughbook.
Sign up for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Benefits of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
No longer worry about
- Upgrading Hardware
- Upgrading Software
- Hardware Failures
- Internet Outages
- Hardware Theft
- Power Outages