The hospitality industry is quickly expanding which means hospitality services are requiring more time and more staff to complete tasks.When hospitality management consider new software or hardware they must consider their budget, the lifetime of this solution, and the overall cost it will take to keep the location running smoothly.
MultiTRENDS specializes in Hardware and Software sales allowing hospitality industries to focus on their Food, and Quality of Service instead of spending time locating the right deal for their infrastructure.
We thrive on keeping your I.T. clean and ensuring your running the best tools possible for your service.
- Technology consulting
- Handling of all logistics
- Disaster Recovery Tools
- Standardization management
- Image creation and deployment
- A dedicated Account Representative
- Standardization policies are always followed
- Asset control and management is maintained
- Asset tracking and management of new equipment
- Your company’s budgets and goals are the deciding factor
Sign up for Managed I.T. Services
Managing your I.T. in the Hospitality Industry can be a challenging task.
Learn how MultiTrends can assist you with our Managed I.T. Services and help you setup/manage your hardware and software. MultiTrends can assist in the setup/monitoring of your Hardware, Software, and Networks.
Providing a fast response time for any critical errors, or requests for support.
- Peace of mind, knowing that your systems will always be available when you need them.
- Full access to our team of certified professional desktop & network support specialists.
- Protects you from distractions caused by poorly managed systems.
- Fast response time on critical errors, or requests for support.
- Keep track with 24/7 Monitoring of Services.
- Receive performance & monitoring reviews.
We take care of your
- Asset Management & Reporting
- Performance Monitoring & Reviews
- Stability assessments and Consulting
- Hardware standardization
Sign up for Managed I.T. Services
The Hospitality Industry has many benefits using Cloud Computing. They can sync their Loyal Member’s across all hotel locations. This allows staff to provide V.I.P. treatment at all locations without having to update each location of new loyal members added.
With the Cloud your staff can utilize Software as a Service which reduces your costs for software. As a subscription model, you never have your software expire. Your can switch your subscription from the old version to the new version and have no difference in subscription cost.
With the Cloud you can access all your locations information from a laptop, tablet, or phone.
The only thing required are access to the internet and your log-in credentials.
Learn how Cloud Computing can reduce your Software costs, and improve your staffs productivity.
The Software as a Service model allows you to utilize your software without having to worry about owning enough physical license keys.
Utilizing the Cloud your Software is licensed based on how many users you require.
We simply increase your user amount and you’re able to setup your new staff in minutes.
Software can be upgraded on the fly.
Simply log-out of your Cloud, request the new version of software, then log back into your Cloud.
Sign up for Software as a Service
Benefits of Software as a Service
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
No longer worry about
- Upgrading Hardware
- Upgrading Software
- Hardware Failures
- Internet Outages
- Hardware Theft
- Power Outages