The Educational Industry is making space for classrooms and new students by using Virtualization and Design.
In the past Schools have dedicated room space to their I.T. Infrastructure. Recently with Cloud Computing becoming more accessible many schools have started to use Virtualization and Design making more space for school use.
When Schools are able to reduce space they make more room for more classrooms and can take on more students.
- Receive higher availability, reliability & increased performance to your business.
- Your capital and operating costs are dramatically reduced.
- Reduce the costs associated with running your server.
- Simplify the complexity of owning servers.
- Staff efficiency levels are increased.
No longer worry about
- Being forced to work on the same device to access your Data.
- Managing/Supporting your Virtualized Environment.
- Adding & Removing Servers, Users, or Applications.
- The possibility of Data Loss.
- Staff Training.
Less is More
Server Virtualization and Design allows you run multiple operating systems and applications on the same infrastructure.