Does your business face I.T. issues or challenges?
With MultiTRENDS your business won’t have to spend time working on I.T. related issues or challenges. MultiTrends has a fully managed solution available with Cloud Computing.
Issues and Challenges your business may be facing:
- Viruses, Adware, and Malware could be preventing staff from completing work.
- Printers not working could halt or reduce workflow.
- Natural Disasters like floods, or power outages can halt your business.
- Replacing hardware and software can become costly depending on the number of staff.
- Data loss can halt your business and without backups can take a very long time to restore.
- Staff can’t access company data remotely to provide on-site estimates.
- Multiple business locations have trouble keeping data in sync with all locations.
- Servers could be freezing and having to be restarted.
What are the benefits of Cloud Computing?
- Be sure your staff can work from anywhere.
- Access your Cloud from any laptop, tablet, or mobile.
- Enjoy the peace of mind knowing you have backups.
- Subscribe to your hardware and software to save costs.
- Your business is protected from Natural Disasters.
- Data is kept in sync with all business locations.
- Staff receive 24/7 helpdesk support.
- Remote and On-Site support available.
- Know your data is safe and secure.
Request a Cloud Assessment
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.
When using cloud computing you and your staff are no longer limited to a physical computer. The benefits of cloud computing are being able to adjust your I.T. budget depending on your requirements, preventing possible downtime from outages, and ensuring your data is available from any device anywhere in the world.
Many cloud computing companies offer data storage, but are actually reselling another companies cloud. MultiTRENDS doesn’t resell cloud or recommend buying the cloud from resellers. Resellers can disappear over night if their provider decides to leave.
MultiTRENDS focus’s on your cloud computing security, software stability, and ensuring your data is safe and sound.