The Hospitality Industry has many benefits using Cloud Computing. They can sync their Loyal Member’s across all hotel locations. This allows staff to provide V.I.P. treatment at all locations without having to update each location of new loyal members added.
With the Cloud your staff can utilize Software as a Service which reduces your costs for software. As a subscription model, you never have your software expire. Your can switch your subscription from the old version to the new version and have no difference in subscription cost.
With the Cloud you can access all your locations information from a laptop, tablet, or phone.
The only thing required are access to the internet and your log-in credentials.
Learn how Cloud Computing can reduce your Software costs, and improve your staffs productivity.
The Software as a Service model allows you to utilize your software without having to worry about owning enough physical license keys.
Utilizing the Cloud your Software is licensed based on how many users you require.
We simply increase your user amount and you’re able to setup your new staff in minutes.
Software can be upgraded on the fly.
Simply log-out of your Cloud, request the new version of software, then log back into your Cloud.
Sign up for Software as a Service
Benefits of Software as a Service
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
No longer worry about
- Upgrading Hardware
- Upgrading Software
- Hardware Failures
- Internet Outages
- Hardware Theft
- Power Outages