In the Industrial Industry construction staff travel to a job site to provide an on-site estimate. Once they write up their work tasks/requirements they return to their office computer to type up the details and send the estimate to the customer.
Those using Cloud Computing and Desktop as a Service are able to use their wireless devices to provide on-site estimates using Cell Phones, Laptops, and iPads. This improves their workflow as they can provide more estimates, and increases their odds of receiving the job.
Benefits of Desktop as a Service
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
Sign up for Desktop as a Service
Take your desktop with you (DaaS)
When using MultiTrends Desktop as a Service (DaaS) staff can access the same desktop on another device.
This allows your staff to continue working.
DaaS works on Phones, Tablets, Laptops, and desktops!