When it comes to Cloud Computing many wonder what are the benefits for the Students and Teachers.
Students benefits from Cloud Computing
- Work from Anywhere – Students can use their phone, tablet, or laptop to connect to the Cloud to access homework, hand in assignments, and continue working anywhere in the world.
- Never forget Work – Students can be in a hurry to get to school, and forget their homework. With Cloud Computing they can access their homework using any device with their log-in credentials.
- Collaboration & Data Sharing – Students can download their Teachers notes from the Cloud. Students can also use the Cloud to work on a project together by sharing a folder.
Teachers benefits from Cloud Computing
- Teaching / Learning Tools – With gadgets like Tablets and Connected Classrooms a Teacher has the ability to easily show presentations, videos, play music, and inspire students in an interactive way.
- Class Homework – Using the Cloud to provide and collect homework can save a Teacher time. When providing homework a Teacher can simply upload it to the Cloud and let their students know where to access it. A Teacher can also setup a folder for students to drop their completed assignments in to hand in on the Cloud.
- Instant Access – A Teacher can access all of their work from anywhere in the world. This improves workflow as they don’t have to email documents to themselves, or remember their flash drive. Teachers simply log-in to the Cloud from where ever they are and they can continue their work as normal.
The Software as a Service model allows you to utilize your software without having to worry about owning enough physical license keys.
Utilizing the Cloud your Software is licensed based on how many users you require.
We simply increase your user amount and you’re able to setup your new staff in minutes.
Software can be upgraded on the fly.
Simply log-out of your Cloud, request the new version of software, then log back into your Cloud.
Sign up for Software as a Service
Benefits of Software as a Service
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
No longer worry about
- Upgrading Hardware
- Upgrading Software
- Hardware Failures
- Internet Outages
- Hardware Theft
- Power Outages