When mentioning “The Cloud” many people associate it with Data Storage. This is common as many using Cloud Services use it to keep their data safe and sync it across all their devices.
Desktop as a Service also known as DaaS is the method of using the Cloud to display a Virtual Desktop. This allows you to open your desktop on mobile devices, tablets, or a laptop.
With Desktop as a Service you’re no longer limited to a physical connection so you can work off any mobile device anywhere in the world.
Benefits of Desktop as a Service
- Avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your I.T. costs.
No longer worry about
- Upgrading Hardware
- Upgrading Software
- Hardware Failures
- Hardware Theft
- Power Outages
Sign up for Desktop as a Service
Take your desktop with you (DaaS)
When using MultiTrends Desktop as a Service (DaaS) staff can access the same desktop on another device.
This allows your staff to continue working.
DaaS works on Phones, Tablets, Laptops, and desktops!