See great improvements using Cloud Computing.
Construction Industries are moving to Cloud Computing to increase productivity syncing resource information across multiple sites at once.
Staff no longer need to call-in updates to other sites. Staff data is seamlessly stored on your Cloud available to you from anywhere in the world.
Many Construction Industries take advantage of Software as a Service as it costs much less than buying software to own.
Using Software as a Service you have the tools you require and predictable financial management of your I.T. costs.
The Software as a Service model allows you to utilize your software without having to worry about owning enough physical license keys.
Utilizing the Cloud your Software is licensed based on how many users you require.
We simply increase your user amount and you’re able to setup your new staff in minutes.
Software can be upgraded on the fly.
Simply log-out of your Cloud, request the new version of software, then log back into your Cloud.
Sign up for Software as a Service
Benefits of Software as a Service
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
No longer worry about
- Upgrading Hardware
- Upgrading Software
- Hardware Failures
- Hardware Theft
- Power Outages