Many Educational Industry’s are using Cloud Computing to enable Connected Classrooms.
A Connected Classroom uses a Mobile Computing Station as a Computer Lab that you can take anywhere.
Student’s benefit using Cloud services like Software as a Service which allow student’s access to learn the latest tools while the educational industry saves on their I.T. budget due to the software’s subscription based payment model.
With a Connected Classroom student’s are able to learn from anywhere in the world. This benefits student’s stuck at home with a cold as they can work from home and not fall behind. Student’s whom have to travel due to their family’s jobs won’t have to switch schools as they can access school notes while on the road, and can hand in work through the Cloud.
The Software as a Service model allows you to utilize your software without having to worry about owning enough physical license keys.
Utilizing the Cloud your Software is licensed based on how many users you require.
We simply increase your user amount and you’re able to setup your new staff in minutes.
Software can be upgraded on the fly.
Simply log-out of your Cloud, request the new version of software, then log back into your Cloud.
Sign up for Software as a Service
Benefits of Software as a Service
- Your business can avoid interruptions that would normally disrupt your operations using Cloud Computing.
- No aging hardware to affect the performance of the applications your staff use.
- Your staff are able to work from anywhere, anytime from any device with cloud computing.
- No costs associated with upgrading your software and hardware.
- You have predictable financial management of your IT costs.
No longer worry about
- Upgrading Hardware
- Upgrading Software
- Hardware Failures
- Internet Outages
- Hardware Theft
- Power Outages