When considering a Cloud Provider there are many questions you should ask to be sure your being setup in a safe and effective environment.
What is Cloud Computing in Canada?
Cloud Computing in Canada means your data is stored safely in Canada. The location of your data is important as the safety and security of the data can be compromised depending on how and where it is stored.
Many companies using US Cloud Providers are falling victim to data mining from the National Security Agency’s surveillance program called PRISM.
A study released in August 2013 by the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation found that the disclosure of PRISM could cost the U.S. $35 billion in lost cloud computing business over three years.
PRISM has not effected Cloud Computing in Canada making Canada a prime location for your Cloud Provider.
MultiTRENDS cares about the safety and privacy of your data and take pride in keeping our Cloud in Canada to give peace of mind when it comes to data security.Setup our Canadian Cloud today!
Benefits of Cloud Computing in Canada
- Your business is protected with Disaster Recovery & Remote Backup
- Staff obtain the ability to access their work from any mobile device
- No longer worry about old hardware or software
- Access printers at any location with ease
- Viruses removal & Software installation is managed by MultiTRENDS